2. Data communication. The personal data collected by DiskontoLyx will be communicated and/or processed by people we trust, who, in pursuit of the above objectives, carry out operational, technical and organizational tasks. The personal data provided by Customers are used only to perform the job or related services; the data are not disclosed to third parties unless such disclosure is required by law or is directly necessary for the fulfillment of requirements. All the details of the credit cards processed by email/ telephone/ fax are processed by the PayPal secure server and immediately canceled after the transaction.
3. Rights of interested parties. – It is fully established that the customer has the option to exercise specific rights. The Customer may obtain: confirmation or otherwise of the existence of data concerning them, even if not yet recorded. Information about the origin of personal data, the purpose and methods of processing it, and the basis of processing in cases where this is done using electronic instruments; Indication of the identity of the Owner and the Person Responsible, and the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who have access to them; The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or, where interested, integration of data unless it is impossible or involves the use of disproportionate means. The Customer may also object, for legitimatereasons, to the processing of personal data about them, even if it relates to the purpose of the data collection. The Customer can also object to the processing of personal data for sending advertising material or otherwise, aimed at carrying out market research and business communications.
4. Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction Indian / Swedish law has regulated information within this sales contract. District courts of India / Sweden will handle any disputes concerning the validity, interpretation or execution of this contact.
5. Modifications DiskontoLyx have the right to edit this document without notice at any time, and as a result will be effective from the date of its publication at www.diskontolyx.com
6. Complaints Customers wishing to make a complaint must address their issues at DiskontoLyx registered office in India - 1149, Prem Bhavan, CA Road, Nagpur-440032, Maharashtra, India and in Sweden - Fabriksvägen 9, 56435 Bankeryd Sweden, VAT no. SE969741- 690801.
7. Additional Information All communication’s and contracts will be done so in English